The re-read challenge will be hosed by Kelly of Belle of the Literati and this is probably the challenge I’m looking forward to the most! I absolutely LOVE to re-read and the fact I can use that love for a challenge is awesome!
The following was and can be found on Belle of the Literati where sign ups are open through mid January.
The Re-Read Challenge Details1. This challenge will run from January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016. The sign-up linky will remain open until the mid January, but you can join at any time by adding your intro post to any monthly re-read recap links.
2. Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it’s a re-read.
3. There will have two giveaways – one at the six-month point and one at the end of the year. Giveaway details posted closer to the halfway point!
4. You don’t have to follow my blog to participate or be entered in the giveaways, although it’d be nice! Especially tweet at me @xoxokellynina because I’d love to keep in the loop about re-reading and what you guys are up to!
How You Sign Up1. Write a post about joining The 2016 Re-Read Challenge on your blog. In the post, include the banner, a link back to our sign-up page, the number of books you’d like to re-read and list some books you’re hoping to re-read for the challenge.
2. Add the direct link to your sign-up post in the linky below.
3. Optional: Put the challenge button in your sidebar (grab link available at the bottom of the post).
4. DONE. It’s as easy as that to get started.
How You Participate1. Re-read some books!
2. In the first week of each month, I will post a re-read recap on here on Belle of the Literati that includes a linky that will be open all month. Write a post detailing what you re-read the last month, and add the direct link to our linky to be entered in our giveaways.
3. If you write any re-read reviews (it’s totally optional!), add those to the monthly linky for additional entries (one per post) in our giveways.
4. If you miss a monthly post, just link up your reviews and/or recap in the linky during the next month.
For this challenge Shelly and I hope to read 22 books TOTAL and will keep you up to date on our progress below!