Another great challenge idea brought to us by Pretty Deadly Reviews! And something else to get me outside my “normal” reading zone!
The following was and can be found on Pretty Deadly Reviews where sign ups were open at the time of this post.
- This challenge will run from January 1st, 2016 to December 31st, 2016.
- The book must contain an LGBTQIA main character.
- Books must be read and reviewed. The review can be any kind of review you want, traditional, a few sentences, a vlog review. Anything goes.
- Backlist books also count as part of this challenge.
- There are going to be different levels that correspond to the colors of the rainbow:
- Red = 5 books
- Orange = 6-12 books
- Yellow = 13-20 books
- Green = 21- 30 books
- Blue = 31- 40 books
- Purple = 41- 50 books
- The Giveaway will be for one LGBTQIA book. International is okay, but you MUST be signed up for the challenge. The giveaway will be held at the end of the year.
Shelly and I hope to read 14 books TOTAL for this challenge and will update our progress below!