The backlist books challenge is hosted by Bekka of Pretty Deadly Reviews and I AM SO EXCITED!! I have hundreds of books I own but haven’t read and this will be a great kick in the tush to tackle some of those.
The following was and can be found on Pretty Deadly Reviews were sign ups are open at the time of this post.
- This is a 2016 challenge, running from January 1st, 2016 to December 31st, 2016
- For these purposes, I’m counting backlist books as anything published a year or more before the day you read it. So if it’s January 21st, 2016, the book you’re reading must have been published on January 21st, 2015 or earlier
- Books must be read and reviewed. You do not need a blog to enter, but a tumblr, a Goodreads account, just some place to put a little blurb after you’re done reading. A review can be a traditional review, a booktube video, a few sentences on GR. It’s up to you
- I’m not going to have any levels or anything like that. Read as much or as little as you want!
- There will be two giveaways – one at the end of June, and one at the end of December
- The giveaways will be international, but you must be signed up in order to enter
- Every backlist review is another entry
- The giveaways will be for 2 backlist titles, for one winner
Shelly and I hope to read 30 books TOTAL for this challenge and will update our progress below.
January Goals –
Defiance by C.J. Redwine- Octavia
Deception by C.J. Redwine -Octavia