Hi guys! If you follow me on twitter/instgram you probably remember me saying I have way too many physical ARC’s sitting in my room and need to get rid of them. Well a few of my lovely friends suggested I do a “if you pay for shipping you can have it” style giveaway and that’s what I’m here for today! I have the following books up for grabs and want to give my lovely followers a chance to snatch them up before I box them up and shove them in a closet!
- Trial By Fire by Josephine Angelini
- Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
- Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
- Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore
- Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant
- Skink No Surrender by Carl Hiaasen
- The Devil’s Intern by Donna Hoise
- Lailah by Nikki Kelly
- Pennyroyal Academy by M.A. Larson
- Sick by Tom Leveen
- Let The Storm Break by Shannon Messenger
- On A Clear Day by Walter Dean Myers
- Clariel by Garth Nix
- The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh O’Brien
- King Dork by Frank Portman
- Vivian Divine Is Dead by Lauren Sable
- Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle
- Push by Eve Silver
- Natural Born Angel by Scott Speer
- Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
The rules are very simple people but I’m going to run through them just to make sure everyone is on the same page.
1. These are ARC’s. This means they are built as temporary ways to promote a book. DO NOT expect them to stand the test of time!
2. You must have a PayPal or Chase quick pay in order to qualify. Sorry folks but shipping cost is on your bill
3. In reference to rule #2 you are only expected to pay for shipping. I ship via USPS flat rate shipping (since I don’t trust media mail) with a padded flat rate envelope. The price to ship this way is exactly $6.10. If you are selected for more than one book and those books can not fit in this envelope style I will have to ship (Afterworlds is huge and may not fit with more than one book) it via flat rate medium box which is exactly $12.65. I will also ship INT if you are willing to pay the INT fees.
4. Shipping must be paid by time I get to the post office. Sending me a tweet saying you’re sending it now and I left 30 minutes ago is no fun on anyones end.
5. I am trusting you to appreciate these books and give them a good home. PLEASE DO NOT SELL THEM. Publishers trusted me with them and now I’m trusting you.
And that’s it! Now all you have to do is fill out the form below and keep your fingers crossed that you’ll be receiving an email from me within the next few days!