So the other day I was trolling around twitter when I saw a tweet from my good friend Danielle of Consuming Worlds. The tweet was linked to a post that contained 22 non-bookish facts about Danielle, and it really made me want to do the same. So, here are:
20 Facts About Me!
1. I LOVE cartoons. Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, The Simpsons, Family Guy, The Jetsons. I just love cartoons.
2. I was a pre-med major my first year of college….but I’m horrified of needles and don’t like the sight of blood. (Yes, I know that could have been a problem)
3. I went to a performing arts school from 1st-10th grade.
4. I was trained in classical music and played the flute for 12 years. (I’m actually really good.)
5. From the time I was 6 to 17 we moved to 10 different houses…one was right next door to the other. (My mom is a gypsy!)
6. My first college party I accidentally pushed a boy through a window….a CLOSED window… (I don’t like to revisit that incident O_O)
7. My dad’s birthday is on Christmas, and I always get him 2 presents since he only got one as a kid.
8. I was (falsely) accused of “inciting a riot” in 10 grade and was expelled from school. (In my defense it wasn’t a riot! Just a small fight that got out of control.)
9. When I was a kid I wanted to write greeting cards when I grew up.
10. I took ballet for 5 years. (I can no longer touch my toes)
11. I use to WALK 6 miles to my high school, and 6 miles back. All in about an hour each way. (I can walk a quarter of a mile in 30minutes today O_O)
12. It took 5 minutes to pick Ayanna’s name. (We used one of those name sites, got overwhelmed and just picked Ayanna. I regret nothing!)
13. I was notoriously picked on as a kid. This resulted in me fighting….a lot.
14. By 6th grade I was reading on an 11th grade level. (Of course I was teased for being a bookworm.)
15. In high school I charged kids 30 bucks for projects and papers. (It was good money)
16. I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 20….that of course does not mean I did not drive before I was 20.
17. I can’t bake. I’m learning, but I’m really not that good at it yet.
18. My favorite feeling in the entire world is having someone else wash my hair.
19. It is impossible for me to sleep past 8 am. Seriously, if I go to bed at 6, I wake up a 8….it’s scary… and wrong.
20. I’m 5’3″, and am the tallest person in my family (on my mom’s side).